Come celebrate with us the harvest just ended with winery tours, guided tastings, roasted chestnuts and of course good wine for everyone!!!
Back again this year the traditional autumn event with Open Cellars in San Martino. Saturday 14 is Sunday 15 November Terracruda the winery will open its doors to celebrate the harvest just ended with winery tours, guided tastings, roasted chestnuts and of course good wine for everyone!!! An event for all those who live in the area, or for those who have decided to enjoy a weekend off season to devote all'enoturimo and especially good wine Marche.
Please stop by to find and take advantage of the special promotion Open Cellars in San Martino: Discount 10% on your purchases
The program Open Cellars in San Martino – 14 e 15 November from 10 all 19:
- guided tours of the winery every hour;
- free samples of our young wines, vintage (3 tastings);
- roasted chestnuts cooked on “focone” for all participants;
- guided tastings of our wines paired with local products, that will be held in the hall of our new Farm (10 EUR per person 5 wines for tasting + saucer typical products. Reservations required to be made upon arrival at the winery);
- for the greedy and hungry sandwich with sausage popular price 3 euros;
- on Saturday afternoons and Sunday starting at 16 about the festival will be accompanied with the music of the songs and ditties Our friend Silvia accompanied by his accordion
- Special discount 10% on your purchases
- Spumante Brut Rosé of Sangiovese grapes hard cheese with the marc;
- Campodarchi Silver Bianchello Metauro Doc Superiore 2013 omelette with truffles;
- Olpe Colli Pesaresi DOC Sangiovese Riserva 2012 with baguette and slices of salami;
- Ortaia Pergola Aleatico Doc Superiore 2013 with polenta alla carbonara (sausage and bacon);
- Visciolata, aromatised wine and sour cherries served in a dark chocolate cup.
For the guided tasting You must be booked upon arrival at the winery. The dustazioni will be held in the hall of our new Agriturimo adjacent to the store, approximately every hour (give her 10 all 19). The cost of the tasting is € 10 to person.
Plus plays with the Selfies of San Martino and the Wine Tourism Movement
Who we are
Our cellar deeply believes in the potential and the infinite qualities of our territory; that's why all of our wines come from native grapes from vineyards located in the municipality of Fratte Rosa. It is also from this vocation to the territory born synergies and partnerships with local producers come Gastronomy Formaggeria Beltrami, that on this occasion we will provide the fine cheeses of its production.
We hope many of you will come, Saturday 14 is Sunday 15 November!
For more information please contact us at number 0721/777412,